Corporate governance framework
Corporate Governance Statement
Throughout the year ended 31 December 2017, BGEO Group PLC continued to apply the Main Principles and complied with the Provisions of the 2016 UK Corporate Governance Code.
The Code and associated guidance are published by the Financial Reporting Council and are available at www.frc.org.uk.
Details of the Board’s assessment of its application of the Main Principles of the Code can be found here.
Board Composition and Board Committees
The BGEO Group PLC Board comprises seven Directors: our Chairman (deemed independent on appointment), our CEO and five Independent Non-Executive Directors.
- Neil Janin, Chairman
- Irakli Gilauri, CEO
- David Morrison, Senior Independent Non-Executive Director
- Al Breach, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Kim Bradley, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Tamaz Georgadze, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Hanna Loikkanen, Independent Non-Executive Director
- Jonathan Muir, Independent Non-Executive Director
The BGEO Board is assisted in fulfilling its responsibilities by four principal committees: the Audit Committee, Nomination Committee, Remuneration Committee and Risk Committee, whose terms of reference can be found here.
Schedule of Reserved Matters for the Board